Secret of Mana Remake

What do you guys think of it so far? I havent played it but I actually like the art direction in a way. Yea back in the 90s I played and beat the original as a kid and flirted with it on psp emulators and such since. I also am playing through another remake on iPad with really cool water effects and betetr or more filtered sprites. I domt see the hate. Even the iPad remake is awesome and much better thsn the original. I love the way the cat trader looks in the remake at the very least. I hope square brings it to the app store soon as with adventures of mana which i havent played yet either.

Last edited:
Speaking of which how would you guys compare the adventures of mana ios remake to the new som remake?

This remake is absolutely terrible. Dont encourage publishers by buying this game.

Things wrong with the game:
Awful voice acting and Graphics are terrible.

The new music is terrible, you need to to switch back to the old music.

New music

Old music

I personally think the graphicsa re pretty awesome but thats just me. I love the new ripple water effects and the colors for one. The original game is very bland and the ios remake at least added some color to the world and some reflection water effects. the polygon characters also feel much more alive.

Back
Top Bottom