RPGWatch - Winter is Coming Key Giveaway

I have started processing the list. If you edit your post from now onward, I will not detect that. Please post any changes you want to make after this post instead.

Stellar Tactics or Rebel Galaxy please. Thanks for the giveaway. Love RPGWatch check it every day.

I'm interested in:

CONSORTIUM
Divinity Original Sin 2
Endless Legend – Classic Edition
Hand of Fate
Master of Orion
Pillars of Eternity
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
STALKER: Clear Sky

Thanks to all the donors.

Would be interested in Stellar Tactics.
Thanks to everyone that donated.

Hi,
since a Master of Orion key was added (I assume this is the new remake, not the original which I have), I'd like to add that game to the list of games I am interested in, at position "12 and a half", that is, just below Stellar Tactics and above Ryse: Son of Rome.

I'm only interested in Stellar Tactics, but I'm really looking forward to that.

I'd be interested in D:OS 2 or Stellar Tactics.

Thanks

I don't think people who have never posted on RPGWatch other than to try to get free keys should be considered.

Just my two cents. :)

I don't have a 100 posts but I've been a loyal member of this community for years now... I'm sure there are plenty like me.

By the way, when is the raffle? When/where do we get to see the lucky winners of this great giveaway!

I think making the number of posts required goes against the stated rules of just having had to be registered, and like DarkELVES, I too have been visiting the site since it's creation.

It is closed from this moment onward. I hope to manage to give everyone the result on Sunday.
I forgot to add the usual criteria for participating this time. I only add a registration date, but forgot to add a minimum amount of posts, or the alternative, a minimum amount of posts in the last x months.
It isn’t really fair to change the rules afterwards, so I left it as it is for this giveaway.

What is wrong with board readers? Anyway I don't want to make the rules or even suggest the rules. I think the site owners should have sole unbias say (unless they ask for comments).

I don't think that many is necessary, but they should have at least contributed to some discussions.

I think making the number of posts required goes against the stated rules of just having had to be registered, and like DarkELVES, I too have been visiting the site since it's creation.

No kidding? I mean, why would you have to post here at all...

I agree that many of these alts that were made are bucking the system and some add nothing to the community at all good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom