DA:I Dragon Age Inquisition- character creation

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Are you sure? I'll ask them and see if they're ok with it and oops, this topic shouldn't be in this forum. Sorry about that and i'm still new here and I joined yesterday XD.

This is be nice to newbies week, so it's OK!! :)

Eh...It's best to stick with the ugly, this way I don't feel guilty for my low charisma, since I'm already ugly as a mule. Fictionally speaking, of course:p.
Besides ugly in Inquisition is as ugly as it gets, so you may as well take advantage of it. Have you seen npc design in that game?

Yeah! The NPCs design aren't that bad looking, lol XD.

The faces aren't bad, …but body proportions are off the chart. I've been into bodybuilding and different "strength" sports for more than a decade, seen as wide a variety of freaks as mother Nature has to offer, but nothing that comes close to Iron Bull or some of the DAI npc's.
It's almost like some folk at Bioware don't even know what a human body looks like.

Iron Bull is not a human (nor are elves, but I think it is telling that neither Sera or Solas use the PC elven bodies).

True...you take a bull and a human and... the rest I don't even want to think about. Those horns had to come from somewhere:p.
But the physical proportions, even fantasy alike, are still based on our own anatomy. Odd...Bioware had no problems in Mass Effect or Origins, since DA 2 they have been slacking in animation and character department.

I'm having trouble creating a proper male face. I end up creating an effeminate looking male or a really ugly looking male - it's one or the other every time. Another thing needed is to allow 'lip shine' be turned down to negative 1000.

lip shine 0 has no shine, you don't need negative 1000. As for good looking male, it's all about the eyes.

I've got lip shine on zero but it still looks shiny. Maybe it's something with my graphics card or settings. It's a little thing, but wow I notice it too much.

Back
Top Bottom