Divinity: Original Sin II - Patch v3.0.150.188

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Larian fixed a lot of bugs and made some enhancements for Divinity: Original Sin II:

Patch Notes v3.0.150.188 - The demon's in the details...

Hi everybody!

Our latest update is filled to the brim with updates and fixes reported to us by the community. We want to stress how much we appreciate your feedback. We are doing our best to get as many fixes out you as we possibly can.

We’ve updated the story to include Tarquin’s questline update for existing savegames, and we’ve added many journal updates for the more creative solutions some of you have found. It never ceases to amaze us what some of you can accomplish with system mechanics and a dash of creativity.

Next to a long list of bug fixes, several issues that you reported via our support channels and feedback tool have been fixed.

We’ve also included updates to gameplay, balancing, modding, GM mode, and the Editor (your handy dandy modding tool).

Keep reading for a full list of changes to the game, and follow this link[larian.com] to see what’s new in the Editor.

Some of the highlights for this patch include:

• A “Pick up and send to wares” and “Steal and add to wares” option in the context menu of world items.
  • Several journal entries have been made clearer to the player when the quest is automatically ended for whatever reason.
  • Added several items and related journal updates to improve links between certain NPCs and story lines.
  • A bunch of new effects to ensure certain important dialog options stand out more.
  • You can now examine an enemy, even when it’s not your turn!
  • Multi-region levels now supported in the GM mode.
The Larian Team

[...]
More information.

What Tarquin bug. Kill the guy already and forget about his quest - onetime use weapon breakable on skills since last patch became worthless.

Looks like they fixed Reactive Shot (I stopped playing right after patch 3 until they fixed this), but now it seems they broke summons and now their skills are not usable. Since summons are critical to my group, guess I still won't be playing until they patch the patch.
EDIT: Never mind, seems to be working fine for me.

Last edited:
"Chugfest" - what's that?

pibbur who has never heard the word before and didn't get any wiser from google.

Pibbur - the game chugged along for me (monotonous pace in latter half), so I just tacked on -fest, as in 'festival'. It's my own slang, nothing that would pop up in a google search :)

Good god, how? I can't imagine going through that chugfest a second time, let alone a third! Keeping up with levels by vendor save-scumming got so incredibly tedious. Are you playing with the mod to reduce scaling?

Is this something you have to do after act 2? I'm at the end of act 2 and I haven't needed to do any of that.

Ugg I hope summons isn't really broken as I use that a lot. Just finished the Doctor last night and hoping to finish up the game soon so I can focus on ELEX.

Good god, how? I can't imagine going through that chugfest a second time, let alone a third! Keeping up with levels by vendor save-scumming got so incredibly tedious. Are you playing with the mod to reduce scaling?

I dont do vendor save scumming. Playing on tactician with 2 charaters (lonewolf) and after lvl 7 it start to get easier.
This will be my final run though, starts to get boring if i play it more. Guess my love for TB strategy is great.

Was hoping for the hot bar fix and item management improvements. Oh well, didn’t play os1 until the enhanced edition, I can wait.

For some reason they reversed the order of the 'Last time picked' sort, which is what I use to access new items. Now instead of the new items being on top I have to scroll down all the way to the bottom. There is no way to set it back that I know of (like sorting up/down toggle).

What Tarquin bug. Kill the guy already and forget about his quest - onetime use weapon breakable on skills since last patch became worthless.

Yeah that whole thing was a bummer. Completely useless now.

For some reason they reversed the order of the 'Last time picked' sort, which is what I use to access new items. Now instead of the new items being on top I have to scroll down all the way to the bottom. There is no way to set it back that I know of (like sorting up/down toggle).

It's so annoying!!

I thought my game was bugged...but it's happened to everyone, it's the single worst QoL decision there's been (if it was intentional, maybe Swen accidently flipped the order in the base code or something?).

Either way, I started a topic on the official forums in the suggestions area if you wanna add a voice to the devs there, it's mental! (so bad when using a controller now especially, gotta scroll forever to see the new picked up items).

Pibbur - the game chugged along for me (monotonous pace in latter half), so I just tacked on -fest, as in 'festival'. It's my own slang, nothing that would pop up in a google search :)

I felt that way about the first DOS. The combat is pretty okay-ish, but the rest of the game is boring, and I just completed it for completeness' sake.

Back
Top Bottom