Witcher 3 - First 15 Minutes @ IGN

I can always think of things I don't like :)

But yeah, it was such a great game.

Well I am sure I can as well, find things I don't like if I look hard enough. Better said on my part might have been, there were very few things I didn't like so I never really noticed them because they were so minor in the game.

LOL, yes and I had hours and hours and hours of fun playing those games.

Ultima 2 was my very first computer RPG. I remember being completely amazed by it and utterly immersed.

The interface and feel of the game reminds me of an open-world action game or something. Maybe like Just Cause 2 or whatever that game is called.
Just cause 2 is fantastic. So careful with your comparisons.

As for tw3, you're all graphic whores.

Just cause 2 is fantastic. So careful with your comparisons.

I didn't say Just Cause 2 was bad, I just said that TW3 felt and looked similar to that style of open-world action game.

Eh? You can switch sides after choosing a path? I never knew that was possible.

As far as I know, it's not possible once you pick a side at the end of Act I. That choice decided the quests you have available in Act II and the endings available in Act III.

As far as I know, it's not possible once you pick a side at the end of Act I. That choice decided the quests you have available in Act II and the endings available in Act III.

Yeah, I assume he's just talking about the lesser choices that benefit each side.

Eh? You can switch sides after choosing a path? I never knew that was possible.

Right before the prison barrage at the end of chapter one you can leave Roche's path and join the socialite or stay on Roche's path.

First play through this is what I did.

Second I only did sided with the Socialite all the way through.

Third time I stayed on Roche's path to the end.

Right before the prison barrage at the end of chapter one you can leave Roche's path and join the socialite or stay on Roche's path.

Ah ok, I see what you're saying. I didn't really consider it a "path" until after Chapter 1, but my memory is a little hazy about that because I haven't played TW2 since the month it was released.

I went with Roche in my original playthrough, and I'll be siding with the elves when I start my replay in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom