An Encased Update

Carnifex

SasqWatch
I received this update this morning:

From the very first day of development, Encased was a completely independent project, funded by our own money and the incredible support on Kickstarter. After receiving many offers we are fortunate enough to be able to cooperate with Koch Media. This partnership will secure the best possible publishing partner support from the whole Koch Media group while guaranteeing us the complete creative freedom to design the game we want and promised to you. We will put all our combined efforts behind the goal to make Encased a unique and truly amazing gaming experience on PlayStation 4, Xbox One as well as PC.

Koch Media will publish Encased within one of its labels. We will share more news on this subject at a later date. For now, the important information for you, our fans and backers is simply, we Dark Crystal Games will maintain full creative freedom and receive the necessary resources to make Encased even better, more interesting and friendly for players. The Koch Media family will support us not only with the group’s full publishing power but sharing insights on global development and releases.

Thanks to the support of Koch Media each character under the Dome will get its own voice — the game will get a full professional voice over, including the environment, dialogues and story inserts. We will be able to work even more carefully on each and every corner of the world, expand game mechanics and available game content. We will translate Encased into additional languages and the full version of Encased will be released simultaneously on PC and consoles! Unfortunately, we will need extra time to add all this to the game. But we are absolutely sure that the end result will not disappoint you.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us since the very first concept art. See you soon under the Dome!

Ah yes the were sorry but we need we need more time excuse. Look I'm happy for them but every time a kickstarter game finds a publisher it always comes with an delay.:roll:

I see on their Kickstarter that "The final version will launch during 2019 on Steam". Always so difficult to predict, especially since it's often their first game.

Is the EA any good? The game looks very interesting!

Yeah it's currently in a developmental quagmire, so we'll have to wait a bit longer and see what happens down the path a bit. I'll give them credit for this, though, they keep the updates coming and haven't simply vanished!

Back
Top Bottom