Wizardry - Facebook Fan Page

Uh…yeah…..pass…..Facebook scares me. I have an account, but I do not use it at all and it's more for my family's sake than anything. I would delete it, but they would have a cow.

Last edited:
Here, the press is already warning of Face Book, because of the personal data stuff - Germans are very much more sensitive towards their personal data than other countries, it seems to me … There is even a government commissioner (erm, spelling ???) called a "Datenschützer" (literal translation would be "Data Protector"), although his job is rather like that of a toothless tiger.

Everyone listens to him, but no-one does something about the things he says, even the government doesn't do much about his findings.

Here's the English-language sub-site of the web site : http://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html

facebook was good when it wasn't a glorified twitter.

I found this fan site in the junk mail of my hotmail account. seems I emailed tk421 at his Wizardry site a long time ago.

I had commented to Dhruiny if this is where all the internet will end up. Its like the reverse of Online Service Providers where you logged on but went to the internet to get a sense of freedom.

How does one get an invite for Google+ anyway?

Did you see that MySpace got sold for $35 million? Blackboard, a software company you likely never heard of, just sold for $1.6 billion - and its services are garbage!

Did you see that MySpace got sold for $35 million? Blackboard, a software company you likely never heard of, just sold for $1.6 billion - and its services are garbage!

Because so far nobody found out how to earn money with MySpace. The business leaked money.

Hmmm 48 likes... Looks like the cool kids went someplace else.

I just paid 8 dollars for some magic beans for my facebook wizardry game oh my.

Here, the press is already warning of Face Book, because of the personal data stuff

There's no one forcing you to share any personal data, but since it's kind of the whole idea with FB it would also be a bit odd to not do that ;)

There's a lof of conspiracy nuts out there, and dishonest people that don't want to expose themselves, but most commonly i think its because some people are very conservative. It was the same phenomena when internet forums was new and most people still used mailing lists or usenet for discussions, there were quite a few who looked down on internet forums and said they'll never use them. I have a hard time beliving those are still just using usenet or mailing lists though.

Back
Top Bottom