Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children

Default Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children

July 6th, 2020, 16:38
Originally Posted by purpleblob View Post
I didn't expect this…. but I'm actually enjoying it. OMG that Korean voice overs though… terrible LOL. I named my team "Special-K" lol.
Hey - you can always trust me…

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)

July 6th, 2020, 23:29
The game seem to require grinding though… I redid same mission like 6 times because the other missions are either hard or very hard. I might just give the hard mission a go now - tired of grinding. Only got 1 companion so far.
--
Favourite RPGs: Baldur's Gate II, NWN: The Aielund Saga, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Icewind Dale I, Stardew Valley

purpleblob

Princess

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)

July 7th, 2020, 00:40
Don't!
Don't grind. If you can't pass the mission on normal difficulty, tone it down to easiest.
The mission description when stating hard or very hard only means more trashmobs to deal with. Just go for it but thread carefully, don't spread people all over the place.

Yes you'll need some grind but only after level 39 (IIRC) - there is a huge difficulty spike on a map with numerous robots of which 3-4 are superhard bosses. There are two tricks to get rid of them though, but I won't talk about that as that's lategame.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children