Colony Ship - Early Access on April 6

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In CSG Update #51 is revealed that the Early Access phase of Colony Ship will start on April 6:
CSG update #51 - Early Access on April 6

Sorry for the radio silence, we worked non-stop for the last 6 weeks and I didn't want to post anything until the bulk of work was done, meaning no unexpected delays. It's done now (all that's left is visual polish), so the first chapter will be released on April 6. At this point we can honestly say we did our best. Hopefully you'll enjoy the game and help us make it better.​

I updated our store page with 12 new screenshots; a new trailer is coming next week.​
Thanks Couchpotato!​

More information.

Still long road ahead but its shaping up nicely. :)

But Im worried about the lack of varied environment. There could be some unique sections of the ship but still… I wonder if you could "replay" some memories of yours from different location, something like what Insomnia did in their take on "colony ship theme".

Just tried out the combat demo, I like how it plays.
As for the setting, i've played in so many forest and dungeon settings so metal structures are still kind of a novelty. I'm sure there will be well lit clean areas, Hydroponic areas with plants to give enough variety. Artificial lights can be in any colour too making the same areas look interesting.
Hope there's areas with windows looking out to space: that would be enough for me!

Naturally, a container town sitting in a dark cargo hold is, well, dark and made from containers connected by walkways and such. Hydroponics is wide open, with tall towers and plenty of greenery, at least in the Green Zone; the Yellow and Red Zones are different. The Habitat is probably the opposite of the container town. The mutant town in the engine room is unlike the other towns. The Bridge has "windows looking out into space", and so on.

Really looking forward to play this.

So I'm playing a female NPC? Hm.. not bad! :]
ss_23345d898fb3632d260f730c8126fed2fa587d67.jpg

Hydroponics is wide open, with tall towers and plenty of greenery, at least in the Green Zone; the Yellow and Red Zones are different. The Habitat is probably the opposite of the container town. The mutant town in the engine room is unlike the other towns. The Bridge has "windows looking out into space", and so on.

Great info, thanks.
BTW are you by chance somehow associated with developers?

So I'm playing a female NPC?

It seems you were finally exposed. :)

Back
Top Bottom