Kingmaker - Reddit AMA Summary

Unfortunately, at the rate it's going, will probably make only first or second stretch goals at the best :( I really wish it will at least meet the first stretch goal, I really like the sound of camping system.

Don't worry. It's obviously going to be funded and then some. It's only the first iteration of this game - and it sounds like the core content is pretty significant.

I mean, it sounds like they've gone beyond the core rulebooks - which is a pretty big deal in Pathfinder.

As soon as it's released - I have a feeling it will match PoE - if not go beyond it.

Your bigger dreams will come true with the inevitable sequel. Just need to wait a few more years for it.

Heck, they might even add a ton of stuff in expansions.

They can certainly do a lot more for a lot less money in Russia than in California (ie: Obsidian). Just gonna be a matter of their dev team's skill and whether they can deliver. If they don't blow it, once they have a solid engine, they could become the modern day Gold Box.

They can certainly do a lot more for a lot less money in Russia than in California (ie: Obsidian). Just gonna be a matter of their dev team's skill and whether they can deliver. If they don't blow it, once they have a solid engine, they could become the modern day Gold Box.

Don't say Gold Box unless you mean to make me pledge!

What does AMA mean ?

"Ask me anything"

I don't have a problem with RTwP strictly speaking, when it's round-based.

I have already backed this by the way. And this although I didn't want to back anything anymore. The enthusiasm is encouraging.

Beyond no doubt about it. They have the Pathfinder rule system while PoE has that thing.

But PoE has Obsidian - and for reasons I'll never truly understand, they're very popular among the target audience.

That said, I think this game looks better than PoE in almost every way - so I think it has a shot at coming out on top.

Not that it matters much, so long as it's funded and is a decent success. There should be room for all kinds of games.

Back
Top Bottom