XCOM 2 - Interview with Jake Solomon

I know most of it is 'fluff', but I like it. The propaganda posters are going to be a neat touch, like medals were in the original. Also like how it's going to significantly lengthen the game. I ground to a halt after a gazillion missions playing the Long War mod, which is a little... too long. I also was never a fan of dividing up the soldier classes as much as they did in LW, so this expansion may be what I've been looking for!

Yeah, I'm starting and stopping Long War quite a bit, too - and there's been more stop than start of late. However, I really love the soldier diversity in LW2.

I like how the friendly competition between the games is working out. Firaxis has their take, Pavonis has their take, Xenonauts has their take, and Phoenix has their take. There's plenty of customers for everybody so work together!

Yeah, I'm starting and stopping Long War quite a bit, too - and there's been more stop than start of late. However, I really love the soldier diversity in LW2.

I like how the friendly competition between the games is working out. Firaxis has their take, Pavonis has their take, Xenonauts has their take, and Phoenix has their take. There's plenty of customers for everybody so work together!

Which one is Phoenix ?

Back
Top Bottom