C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
You know... there was a nice little cross-over adventure between Paranoia and Cyberpunk back in the 80's. Now here's both games coming out on PC. I wonder....

Cyberpunk 2077' Release Date Reportedly Leaked - ComicBook
According to a new potential leak, CD Projekt Red's highly-anticipated and incredibly ambitious PS4, Xbox One, and PC game, Cyberpunk 2077, will release this year on November 28. There's been a few reported leaks and rumors that have placed the upcoming cyberpunk role-playing game in 2019, but this is the first time a specific date has surfaced. The release date comes courtesy of Slovakian storefront Pro Gaming Shop, and at the moment, it's unclear if the retailer actually believes this is when the game is releasing or if this is just an estimation.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/cybe...-pretty-different-to-what-we-shown-last-year/
As Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz told AreaJugones:

“We are constantly polishing and thinking how to make the game more interesting, how to make the gameplay more cool and, well, the demo shown last year was only a small fragment of the actual game. There wasn’t a clear picture of how the game fits into an open world or how it fits into a larger image of the game. So, there are many stuff that we didn’t show yet, there are many things that we are still working on. I would say that the game is pretty different to what we shown last year but there are many details that we are currently working on.”

Speaking about Cyberpunk 2077’s gameplay, Tomaszkiewicz said:

“I would say that Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world game with a strong narrative component set in a dark future. It is an RPG with decisions and consequences where everything you do matters. Well, I do not know how much more I can put in the box, it depends on the source we use. I would say that there are many ways to play in terms of gameplay and it offers a wide variety of options depending on how you want to play the title and allows you to enjoy the way you want to play. I think that’s how I would describe the title.”

“I would like to make a reference to one of the previous questions and that is that our game is mainly an RPG, then the combat in the first person is something added to this genre. In this way, the gameplay in Cyberpunk offers a variety of ways to complete the missions and I think this is the biggest difference because it not only matters the shooter side, but also how to incorporate this aspect in your way of playing through the title. And we have a good amount of mechanics that are based on this concept which we have not yet shown, so stay tuned.

In addition to this we are working on bringing good and fun combat mechanics and I think we have a wide range of weapons that will make our game stand out. I do not know if you remember in the previous demo that there were smart rifles and this is something that I have not seen much in the current FPS. Also, I think that in terms of gameplay we have some ideas and things that are not ready yet and that we are trying to implement, because they will be very good.”

Wanna make a bet my friend? As most leaks point to a 2019 date.

This game has to rank high on the pre-hype and development time. They shouldn't have announced it seven years ago, and only started development for five years.

Anyway E3 is next month so we'll know then.

We're already in the 5th month of 2019, and there hasn't been a peep out of CDPR yet. I'd say there's a very small chance it could be out in time for the holiday season, but I think 2020 is far more likely.

Yes it's possible it might get a holiday release.

As Bethesda did the same with Fallout 4 after a surprise E3 announcement.

Probably wistful thinking.:(

We're already in the 5th month of 2019, and there hasn't been a peep out of CDPR yet.
Is that surprising? Wasn't the previous story E3 then 3 CGI videos by Platige and then the game. All of that took just a few months.

Why CD Projekt deserve our trust - TheXboxHub
Now, I say that the fans are calm, but there has already been some controversy. Some were a bit baffled when an announcement was made regarding the game being first person. But how can it be first person? The Witcher was third person. Well, let’s remember, this is a very different world to the one inhabited by Geralt of Rivia. This is a futuristic dystopia, like an alternate version of Blade Runner. The Witcher was the ultimate fantasy world. Let’s try not to compare them. Instead, let’s just let CD Projekt get on with things. The scope of their evolution and growth into one of gaming’s most beloved studios is remarkable. They’ve triumphed over constant adversity and setbacks, when odds seemed against them. Let’s give them a bit of leeway. They’ve earned that, right?

Is that surprising? Wasn't the previous story E3 then 3 CGI videos by Platige and then the game. All of that took just a few months.
Nope as the game was playable from start to finish a few months back, and a team the size that CDPR employs can finish the added content faster then anyone thinks.

I figure it will be released when it is release and not a day sooner.
I mean it has only been since what 2012 since we first heard of it.

I figure it will be released when it is release and not a day sooner.
I mean it has only been since what 2012 since we first heard of it.
Games don't take seven years to develop anymore.

Well only if your your Blizzard they do.:biggrin:

Games don't take seven years to develop anymore.

Well only if your your Blizzard they do.:biggrin:

Well they do if you are CD as well it would seem with this one.

Unless i am wrong

"yberpunk 2077 was announced way back in 2012, and the past seven years of news paint CD Projekt's sci-fi RPG as a behemoth of a game, even bigger that The Witcher 3."

No I call CDPR lazy.:cool:

Quick someone bring in a penny pincher suit.

You do know I'm messing with you right?;)

Anyway seven year development cycles are rare.

They just announced the game to early.

You do know I'm messing with you right?;)

Anyway seven year development cycles are rare.

They just announced the game to early.

How long have me and you been friendly to each other here? About 10 years.

Ya i know you are messing...

How long have me and you been friendly to each other here? About 10 years.

Ya i know you are messing…
Anyway how've you been it's been a while since you posted?

Anyway how've you been it's been a while since you posted?

Great, yourself.

I have been playing more poker than RPG's of late when i have free time.

Plus work has been insanely busy, had my best quarter up 27% over any other in 17 years.

Great, yourself.

I have been playing more poker than RPG's of late when i have free time.

Plus work has been insanely busy, had my best quarter up 27% over any other in 17 years.
Life's the same for me can't complain to much.

I also play less games nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom