BattleTech - Kickstarter Update #14

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
BattleTech Kickstarter update #14: Twitch Session with Weisman, McCain and Gitelman in final 24 hours annouced:

Alcohol-Fueled Live Stream Unlocked! And a Peek Behind the Curtain at The Sartorial Designer!

The BATTLETECH Kickstarter campaign had a strong weekend. We added over 500 new Backers bringing our total number above thirty thousand! And so far, we have over 500 folks talking about their favorite ‘Mech using #favBTmech!

And that means our studio’s collective nightmare has come true. The Global BattleTech Community has unlocked an Alcohol-Fueled Live Stream Twitch Session with Jordan Weisman, Mike McCain, and Mitch Gitelman to kick off the final 24 hours of the campaign.

Now don’t just show up with #BATTLETECH questions for this one. You can ask “da boys” anything from how games are made, to their best game convention experience, to how the studio really works…

Tell your friends! Make it a date! Drink along!

We are now thisclose to $2,150,000 and unlocking Legendary 'Mech & MechWarriors in the Stage 3 Extended Mercenary Campaign! Um... tell your friends about that, too!

Go, go, go! [...]
More information.

Wow... I threw a nominal amount at them on day one and havent looked back. I can't believe they reached this level.

shaping up good to bust 2.5 for pvp, i'll nudge it on and back it

I have to suspect that even if they don't hit the 2.5m$ mark, at this point they'll find a way to make it happen.

Don't say that! I've been hoping they fall just short and don't add it in. Nothing ruins a good game faster than trying to force PvP into it.

PVP doesn't take 10% more time or $350k more money, it takes at least twice as long and therefore twice the money. At 2.49 million it has the potential to be a great single player game. At 2.5 million it'll become a mediocre single player game with PvP for relatively small community made smaller because turn based multiplayer is dreadfully boring.

Back
Top Bottom