Original Sin EE - GC Trailer

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Larian and Focus Home Interactive released a new trailer for the upcoming Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

More information.

I played it like.. fourth times, but I will have another go for sure with the EE.

I just played it today with Swen :)

Yes the EE copy on PS4. It plays actually quite well, although it takes some getting use to.

I'm impressed that the marketing video actually highlights the games strengths and doesn't rely on cgi. Of course this is Larian so should be expected but not an industry norm.

Looks great - I put off my replay a couple of months ago waiting for this ... definitely excited now!

I just played it today with Swen :)

Was there an actual overhauled character progression system? Or was it just minor tweaks and some new crap?

The next time you play with him can you ask how a rotating camera had a higher priority than a overhauled character progression system, which was the weakest point of the game? Spinning a camera around doesn't make a game better, a decent character progression system definitely would.

Its weird since DD and Divinity 2 both had really good character progression systems (I haven't played Beyond Divinity since it was released so I don't remember). I just figured that was something they'd always get right.

It looks like they added day/night cycles? I could be wrong.

I feel like they would advertise that if that was the case. But if it is, oh boy, that would be great.

I haven't played too far before I stopped when I learned the EE was coming, but, I felt it was very immersion breaking to have like... sun when you're in Cyseal, and then when you step out it is gloomy and raining. In, sun. Out, raining. Very weird.

Back
Top Bottom