Fallen: A2P Protocol - Gift Copy for Early Supporters

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Early supporters get an extra copy of Fallen: A2P Protocol:

Thanks for your Early Support! Please accept this gift copy from us.

Hey there,

It has been a while since we started developing Fallen (more than 2 years ago) and a while since we launched the first Early Access version, 6 months ago.

We are very happy on how things turned out with this project and we wanted to say thank you, to all our early believers and supporters.

Of course, since we launched the game, we had good and bad reviews, we exceeded some people expectations and some other people expected more, we had bugs that we could fix thanks to your feedback and most importantly "we shipped" the best game we could develop with the resources we had. Always being loyal to our initial vision and taking into account all the feedback we got from you.

Thanks to your feedback we could change a lot of things, features of the game as well as fixing bugs, tweaking the gameplay experience to what we believed was best for all of us that love this great genre.

For that Early Support and feedback we wanted to say thank you. But not only in the form of words, but also gifting you an extra copy of Fallen: A2P Protocol.

From now on, you will find a Gift Copy of Fallen: A2P Protocol on your Steam Account Inventory so you can send it to a friend that you think will enjoy our game, or trade it to another Steam user for a another game you want. It is up to you what to do with the gift copy.

This is our way of saying thank you besides...well... saying thank you!

Also we decided to extend this "gift copy" for a week on Steam, so if a new user buys a copy of the game until next Monday October 12th, 10AM PST he will get 2 copies of Fallen: A2P Protocol instead of just one, only for this week.
https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=http://www.fallena2p.com
More information.

Sort of passed under my radar this one, but I did back it at the time. Does anyone know, it seems this is only available on steam and only redeemable through a humble bundle account?

Haha, I'd accept a gift copy.

I've watched this for a while and it looks like things got a bit more interesting with patching (vs maybe a bit simplistic at release). I'll likely try to catch it on sale since I'm swamped in gaming backlog and need to cut down on my game buying addiction (only because it's pointless when you can't keep up and play them all).

Haha, I'd accept a gift copy.

I've watched this for a while and it looks like things got a bit more interesting with patching (vs maybe a bit simplistic at release). I'll likely try to catch it on sale since I'm swamped in gaming backlog and need to cut down on my game buying addiction (only because it's pointless when you can't keep up and play them all).

I understand exactly what you mean by game buying addiction. I have dozens of games around that are there just waiting to be played and I keep getting more and more.

And RPGWatch is definitely to be blamed since all news about new games I get from here … ;-)

Offer revoked, too many days passed !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom