Farewell RPGWatch

Nameless one

Wizzard
I know I never been one of more notable posters here and my absence wasn't noticed but for few years RPGWatch was only place I was active and only place I regularly visited so I feel need to say proper goodbye.

During last two years my life has changed drastically, mostly for the better but sadly my gaming hours slowly started reducing until the point that I haven't had more than a dozen of hours of gaming in entire 2017 and that is unlikely to change at foreseeable future I haven't even tried Torment:Tides of Numenera. So as a result I stopped following the gaming news so I stopped coming here as I have nothing to discuss about.

I had great time here and I might return in future if I reclaim my tittle of dedicated gamer. Until then so long and thanks for all the fish.Stay awesome.

PS: Only place I'm active now is Goodreads, you can PM me for profile link if anyone is interested in book discussions.I might login now and than to lurk.

Farewell, Nameless One and please return when you get some gaming time, again. :ahoy:

Hate to see you go. It sucks when real life takes away all your gaming time. I've been through periods like that myself. I hope you're able to find time in the future to start gaming again on a regular basis.

Try to stop by once in awhile at least and keep up on the latest news. :)

bummer, but nice to see what is going on. come back soon, eh?

see ya around, N1. I'm on goodreads occasionally, though I'm mostly a kindle unlimited dude.

O gosh, I haven't had time to play an RPG for ages (grrrr) and indeed, that does affect the interest in following the news. So I understand your feeling, Nameless. But please, do pop in every now and then to see whether there is a thread in Off-Topic you'd like to reply to. No need to know the latest trends, gossips and games over there. :)

Thanks for all your contributions. Good luck and all the best IRL, I hope to see you soon!

All the best, and hopefully we'll see you in the not too distant future!!

Goodreads is an awsome site. What do you think where I've heard about locke&key first? ;)
I'm not interested in discounts though, so...

Cya when you return. And you will. Eventually.

I've less time for it, meself...these days, only play it an hour or two after gym or training.
Could swear my backlog is getting bigger on it's own, even when not buying anything. ;)

I seem to recall many good posts from you.

Have fun whereever you go :)

I know the feeling, in 2016 I spent far more time reading this forum than actually playing games. It's a little bit better now but I'm still not playing half of what I would like (and probably not a tenth of what I once did).

Best of luck and welcome back when you feel you have the time.

Farewell and have a good time over at Goodreads! :)

I know the feeling, in 2016 I spent far more time reading this forum than actually playing games.
This forum is evil. Don't be surprised if we discover Myrthos has horns. :evilgrin:

Wait, what? TNO leaving right before the release of PST EE.. ? This makes no sense!

This forum is evil. Don't be surprised if we discover Myrthos has horns. :evilgrin:
Well, I could tell you, but I won't.

Well, I could tell you, but I won't.

C9Ckz9SW0AA-Df4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom