NWN2 Pilgrim: Chapter 1

Neverwinter Nights 2

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Grog has released Chapter 1 of his dying world saga, Pilgrim:

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/module/pilgrim-chapter-1

"The world is dying. Escape is the only hope we have left.

"It has been nineteen months since the Great Prophet Imri announced his findings; that the sun's heat, steadily dwindling, would soon ebb beyond all use. That society as we knew it would soon collapse.

"In the ensuing chaos, a great pilgrimage of travellers, refugees, and citizens departs for the equatorial lands, desperate to reach a warmer climate and claim a few years more of heat and life.

"Amongst them is an escaped house-slave, recently fled from the great northern nation of Thisk..."

Sounds like there are a few kinks still being worked out, but the story and setting seem unique.

Hmm, anyone played Maimed god Saga? Has an interesting premise, like the mods that focus on one role/class, mechanics and storyline. Usually those turn out best.

Hmm, anyone played Maimed god Saga? Has an interesting premise, like the mods that focus on one role/class, mechanics and storyline. Usually those turn out best.

Yep I agree with that. A lot of my fav mods are class specific or at least special questlines for each class type. Almraiven / Shadewood (mages) & Dance with Rogues, & Agrenost: Beneath the Cobbles (five different paths to take based on your class) for NWN1 and Maimed Gods Saga for NWN2.

On topic, this sounds interesting and I like the "dying world" setting (e.g., Dark Sun).

On topic, this sounds interesting and I like the "dying world" setting (e.g., Dark Sun).

Dark Sun was definitely an inspiration for me in creating the setting - there are a few elements that are directly ripped-off (cannibal halflings, for example), although the overall setting is much more advanced and less primitive.

Man, I have some great memories of both of the Dark Sun games. They did an awful amount of things so right in both projects, I really need to replay them both again at some point.

Looks interesting, I'll check this out soon

Back
Top Bottom