|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Red Dead Redemption 2 - Review @ Bosshunting

Default Red Dead Redemption 2 - Review @ Bosshunting

November 10th, 2018, 04:22
Originally Posted by vurt View Post
It wasn't ""funny"" and you're telling me I'm not allowed to reply back because then i'm just as childish as you? Are you're one of those really special people who also cover your ears and say "lalalalala!" really loud when someone gives you a lecture or tell you that you did something wrong?

I sense very low IQ here, there's just no other way to put it, even if it might be harsh.
And you continue with personal attacks. You really need to cool down kid, this is all getting to you too much.

Archangel

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

November 10th, 2018, 14:12
Originally Posted by Winterfart View Post
Some reviewers have decided that the game must be bad, no matter what.
Because it's Rockstar, because it's console only and because they have no life.
No. This product is bad to any player who can not compose their own gaming experience.

It is not a miracle game: it does not fit anyone.

Dull inputs, dull outputs.

A restaurant offers several hundred dishes. People who can not make their own menu, people who keep choosing the same three dishes end with a disappointing experience.
For them, it is better to move to a restaurant that provide menus, with the hope the cook second guess their tastes.

There is a huge supremacist cultural background: players can not accept a game is not meant for them. Everything must be oriented toward them. If it does not fit their tastes, then it is bad.

This game is not meant for everyone, it requires to be able to craft your own experience. It is a bad product for players who cant.

Dull people exist. They usually fail to entertain themselves without being spoonfed entertainment. This game provides material for entertainment but you must know how.
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

November 10th, 2018, 16:28
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
No. This product is bad to any player who can not compose their own gaming experience.

It is not a miracle game: it does not fit anyone.

Dull inputs, dull outputs.

A restaurant offers several hundred dishes. People who can not make their own menu, people who keep choosing the same three dishes end with a disappointing experience.
For them, it is better to move to a restaurant that provide menus, with the hope the cook second guess their tastes.

There is a huge supremacist cultural background: players can not accept a game is not meant for them. Everything must be oriented toward them. If it does not fit their tastes, then it is bad.

This game is not meant for everyone, it requires to be able to craft your own experience. It is a bad product for players who cant.

Dull people exist. They usually fail to entertain themselves without being spoonfed entertainment. This game provides material for entertainment but you must know how.
That is a good point … if I understand what is being said. You sometimes get out of a game what you put into it. One reason I love open world games (like those made by Bethesda, especially Skyrim and FO) is I tend to prefer to create my own experience using the game as a framework.

I dislike games that do all my thinking and create all the story so I end up just sitting there watching a movie.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

November 11th, 2018, 05:21
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
And you continue with personal attacks. You really need to cool down kid, this is all getting to you too much.
you insult people and you expect people to respond nicely, ok. I think you've proven my point once again.
--
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners."
- George Carlin

vurt

serial 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓻

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Red Dead Redemption 2 - Review @ Bosshunting