THQ Nordic - Acquires Eleven Game Developers - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » THQ Nordic - Acquires Eleven Game Developers

Default THQ Nordic - Acquires Eleven Game Developers

November 22nd, 2020, 12:32
While this is good on the short term for smaller studios, like my compatriots, Zen Studios, where a supervisor invited me to go to work. Its a nice permanent place, if I wanna get a safe pension..

But I see the 2007 economic crash repeating again. Exact same thing happened then.
1. Investors had some cash influx and were looking to buy smaller studios = DONE
2. Then next year by Feb - March the Banksters made the economic crash to happen in order to take power & abundance away from the Little People, thus the investors lost money, thus the new game studio acquisitions collapsed = everybody was let go.. (

I'm afraid the Psychopath Bankers have the same thing planned with their January 21 Great Economic Reset & Making Themselves Fatter via cash: Will take a couple months for the ruinous effect to be felt in the world..

If We The Little People don't learn from the past, history is gonna repeat itself again!
--
SSI Gold Box-style game, we are working on.

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

November 23rd, 2020, 08:49
The only name I recognise in the list is Flying Wild Hog. I've bought all their stuff. Shadow Warrior remake /Shadow Warrior 2/ Hard Reset.. Some really enjoyable FPS's. And I believe they have a Shadow Warrior 3 in the making…

ZENIPOX

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » THQ Nordic - Acquires Eleven Game Developers