Forsaken Realms: Exodus Rising - Mines and Mountains

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest dev diary for Forsaken Realms: Exodus Rising is titled 'mines and mountains'.

In this month's devlog we take a look at two big changes we're in the process of making, two new levels we've been working on and a whole bunch of gameplay changes!
More information.

There is potential here. Hope they keep up the good work and good luck to them.

They have a wealth of content to draw from, old maps and such to novels going back over thirty years or more. Make a solid game with one of the better rule sets, include some serious choice or consequence options, and it likely will do well.

They have a wealth of content to draw from, old maps and such to novels going back over thirty years or more. Make a solid game with one of the better rule sets, include some serious choice or consequence options, and it likely will do well.

Are you getting this mixed up with forgotten realms?

Can't really blame him as I thought the same with the last news-bit. Still it looks good and my eye is on it. Hopefully WotC don't file a cease ad desist letter for the name.

Wouldn't be the first time just ask Bethesda about the name scrolls.

Last edited:
Regardless, it still seems at least decent. I'll give it a looksee on release.

Yes indeed, I totally mis-read that blurb.

No worries I did at first too:p When I read your post I was like is their some world I never heard of?

Back
Top Bottom