RPG Codex - GOTY 2017 Results

Still waiting on Watch Goty result :) wonder how different it will be to codex one.

The thing is that he gets personal when you reinforce a strong disagreement with him. He needs to be right all the time. And when pressed gets nasty....

It's like arguing with my wife. :p

It's not all bad. She's also very smart, a good person and a great mother. :)

No, I don't think that was helpful at all, however familiar. Thanks for the link, though. I'm such a sucker for Python.

Haters in general are VERY loud over there, compared to the number reasonable RPG lovers that voted but ignore the forum BS.

Codex is an far-Right hate site, at this point. It's the Stormfront of RPG sites. (I bet they will quote me and use it on their banner when they read this, too.)

Last edited:
Someone needs to leave some bait, then. Something that will get his trigger finger twitching. Something that will make that sweet sweet sensation of annihilating us untermensch with his superior android logic overcome the the embarassment of slinking back (yet) again.

But, surely, it'll just be a matter of time. Until then, ka kite anō au i a koe, DArt.

I've also noticed on the Codex the trend for extreme edginess just for the sake of being edgy. Thus the DOS2 haters over there are tripping over themselves trying to express just how much they hate the game.

There is something of a schoolyard mentality over there which I find deeply unappealing (plus all the swearing that is anything but cool if you're a grown up).

It's not unlike that PC Master Race thing which started as a (rather poor) joke and is now being used unironically without any shred of self-awareness which is simply sad. Unsurprisingly, it would seem that some of the posters over there have embraced the concept quite literally and unequivocally.

Hopefully, the crowdfunded scene has emerged to provide that kind of players with their needs.

Apart BB that is typical to crowdfunding, the rest is so mainstream.

That's a pretty creepy new pic you have there, Eye. :)

Back
Top Bottom