Pricewatch!

Middle Earth: Shadow of War complete is $25 right now, too.

If you're into strategy, Humble has a strategy bundle with Civ6, Dungeons3, Stellaris, and Offworld Trading Company for $15. Naturally, most of those are heavily into DLC/expansion and only Offworld Trading Company has any. Bundles are getting more common, though, so hopefully you at least won't have to buy the base game over again.

edit: @you;, the injunction was dropped after a few days.

Yea i saw the humble bundle - too many dlc not included.

Shadow war definitive (which I think is complete) was $16 a few months ago so unless you are kicking to play it this instant i'd wait for a better price.

Middle Earth: Shadow of War complete is $25 right now, too.

If you're into strategy, Humble has a strategy bundle with Civ6, Dungeons3, Stellaris, and Offworld Trading Company for $15. Naturally, most of those are heavily into DLC/expansion and only Offworld Trading Company has any. Bundles are getting more common, though, so hopefully you at least won't have to buy the base game over again.

edit: @you;, the injunction was dropped after a few days.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/13/far-cry-new-dawn-ubisoft-store-sale/
Far Cry New Dawn is itself 50% off, bringing its price down to a very modest $20.

If this was it's base price, and it should have been as it's ress reuse for a standalone DLC, I'd pick it ages ago. Especially after crapload of comments stating it's more fun than FC4, FC Primal and FC5.

But that was on it's release day. Today however I don't have time and don't need another title rotting in my backlog for a price of $20 so I won't jump in. In some future I most definetly will. Those who only waited for the pricedrop, there you go.

Looks like games bought through a Humble Bundle can't be use in a Steam bundle??

Wait, no, not all of them. Looks like the Dungeons 2+3+DLC bundle gives me credit.

Pyre has been added to origin access.

I just bought it last month... :( I want my money back!

So how does that help us if we don't have origin access?
Then you buy it, just like all other suggested games here. I view origin access more like a bundle like humble, indie gala, etc. but if it is not appropriate to post here I'll refrain from posting. I don't mind.

Big SEGA sale on Steam over the weekend. That means Total War games, Endless Space/Legend, Alpha Protocol, and Shining Resonance. For whatever reason, it does not mean Yakuza, Shenmue, or Valkyria games.

Missed that Endless Endless was acquired by sega. Hum.... The game I want most is not on sale :)

Big SEGA sale on Steam over the weekend. That means Total War games, Endless Space/Legend, Alpha Protocol, and Shining Resonance. For whatever reason, it does not mean Yakuza, Shenmue, or Valkyria games.

I though this one was generally panned as pretty bad. Was I mistaken ?
It's one of least favorite Far Cry Spin-offs but it's not that bad. You just have to get used to the ancient language, setting, and how the game mostly uses melee weapons.

The story is a bit weak and there aren't many weapons, but I actually liked it better than FC4. The setting is certainly unique, the world is beautiful, and siccing a sabretooth on an enemy is quite satisfying.

I don't know. Last Far Cry game I played was the first one. I just noticed it and thought it was worth sharing.

Back
Top Bottom