DA:O DA: O pdf manual available

Dragon Age: Origins
Thank you for posting it. Seems about what I'd expect nowadays - general information on how to play the game, and that's about it. It's been ages since I read a manual that contained lots of lore and so on. I really enjoyed such manuals, and always looked forward to reading them, but I guess those times are long gone.

My thoughts exactly. ;)

I don't feel that way - I'm not looking for clues on how to play the game. What I want is more in-depth lore, and that is usually not offered anywhere. The closest you get nowadays is online on fan based wikis and similar.

I don't feel that way - I'm not looking for clues on how to play the game. What I want is more in-depth lore, and that is usually not offered anywhere. The closest you get nowadays is online on fan based wikis and similar.

This is excatly what I wanted to say :)

The book is not free, so that's irrelevant.

We're talking about what's provided in the manual.

But I got used to that ages ago, since it's been years and years since the standard changed.

Neverwinter 2 was probably the last RPG game I've seen with a really big manual. (X3: Terran Conflict's manual is over 100 pages, too, but it's no RPG.)

Back
Top Bottom