Monomyth - Kickstarter Campaign Successful

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Rat Tower's Kickstarter campaign for Monomyth has ended successfully, with EUR38,975 pledged of EUR16,500 goal (236% !) and 3 stretch goals secured: expanded soundtrack, expanded language support and expanded immersive simulation.

The estimated release date is June 2022.

Congratulations Michael!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN ENDING

Hey, dungeon-crawling fans!

Monomyth's Kickstarter campaign has officially ended with 1050 backers and 236% of its original funding goal!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT!

VIDEO UPDATE COMING SOON!

Best wishes,

Michael
More information.

486221f9f965ab6df81986f8a9118815.jpg

Hopefully they will make a much better game than this horrible Underworld - Ascendant.

There's a demo on Steam if you want to try; the game seems to have interesting features and it is well made.

It IS very well made and I love the look & feel. Highly atmospheric.

However, the first enemy I encountered killed me with one hit and I learned (from the forums) you pretty much HAVE to find the things lying around (some fairly obvious, some not) to have a chance.

I fully intend to play the demo some more, but I sense it'll be one of those games where I spend a lot of time Googling things.

However, the first enemy I encountered killed me with one hit and I learned (from the forums) you pretty much HAVE to find the things lying around (some fairly obvious, some not) to have a chance.

I fully intend to play the demo some more, but I sense it'll be one of those games where I spend a lot of time Googling things.
Yes, there's a lot of looking around and trying to understand what the game is expecting from you, little puzzles or hints. Which is nice! But I hope it's done cleverly and not in a way that is too rigid or unforgiving.

It didn't grab me at all, but it seemed pretty popular at the Watch, so I'm glad it succeeded and that the release date isn't WAY in the future.

I found the combat fairly easy in the demo, and I hope the enemies in the finished game are a little smarter in battle. It's definitely no Dark Souls in terms of challenge.

You should have to find things to survive. It wouldn't be very compelling otherwise.

I found the combat fairly easy in the demo, and I hope the enemies in the finished game are a little smarter in battle. It's definitely no Dark Souls in terms of challenge.

You should have to find things to survive. It wouldn't be very compelling otherwise.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. But I must have thwacked that zombie with the club a half a dozen times to no effect, then he killed me when he got through my block once.

There's a demo on Steam if you want to try; the game seems to have interesting features and it is well made.

I am trying the demo now. It has potential. There are some things I didn't like, some other things I just couldn't understand but I may possibly get it when it releases.

Back
Top Bottom