Peripeteia - 5th Stretch Goal Reached

Redglyph

proud GASP member
The crowdfunded game Peripeteia has recently reached its 5th stretch goal, "Field interrogations", and is now at 19381EUR - not too far from its 6th goal. The campaign has 8 more days to go before its conclusion.

This Deus-Ex-inspired stealth/shooter-RPG has a demo on Steam.

Fifth goal: interrogation mechanics unlocked!

We've got 12 days to go, and the Kickstarter for PERIPETEIA was able to reach 180% funding! Thanks to you, we'll be able to add Splinter-Cell and Metal Gear style interrogation dialogue and mechanics to the game.

Sneak up on your enemies and take them hostage. Learn valuable intel, or simply have a friendly little chat. As a field operative with unlimited freedom, Marie deserves a truly skillful non-lethal move. An action executable without any equipment, but only possible to pull off on unsuspecting enemies. Essential for the players that want to play the game in a more sneaky manner.

Goal #6: Selected Voiced Dialogue

At EUR21k / $24.8k, we put voices to some of our most important NPCs and dialogues; giving them stronger characterization and helping to build Peri's already deep atmosphere.

PERIPETEIA's world is an unforgiving and surreal place, filled with ruthless, scarred and broken people. Help us bring those characters a little more to life, and set the scene, by giving important lines the perfect delivery.

More information.

Good for them as I thought it wouldn't get funded.:)

Good for them as I thought it wouldn't get funded.:)

I saw a few posts from you, @JDR13; (who tested the demo), @HiddenX;, and others, mostly positive about its potential. So it was on the radar. The goal isn't very high but reasonable enough, and indeed, it's quite successful. :)

It was also in the GOTY 2020, though very far in the list and didn't make the short-list.

I haven't tried the demo.

A game with a cool, original name which also sounds great when spoken in Portuguese, since we can fully use the original Greek term unchanged.

No, I don't know if the game is also great, but I liked its name :)

I'm glad it's doing as well as it is. The demo was a little janky, but the game has potential.

It's also good to see a kickstarter with realistic stretch goals. It seems like I often see stretch goals that are so much higher than the funding goal that they don't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom