ATOM any good ?

I guess most avoid early access. But I certainly have it on my list for when it releases.

Haven't played it as I'm waiting for the full release later this month. Though some steam comments and a few members on this site said said the game is still far from complete.

Sponsored the kick starter and looking forward to playing this maybe next summer or fall, as I believe it still has a far way to go to being actually completed. I hope it does well!!!

Well in the words of Forrest Gump,"Mama always said the internet is like a box of chocolates, you never know what off-topic comments your going to get.":lol:

I briefly played v0.9 which I believe is still the current version, and I thought it was pretty good. It doesn't feel like most Russian-made indies I've played. The English translation is very good from what I saw, and it seems technically solid. The combat is almost identical to Fallout 1&2.

In short, anyone who enjoyed FO 1&2 will definitely want to give it a look.

I heard it's quite good and the release is in December sometime, but the dev on the Codex also said they plan on tripling the size of the game over time by adding new content. It sounds great though, the game itself, and is a lot like Fallout 1/2 with lots of areas to explore, handcrafted secrets and special things to find and generally a big world with lots to do and see. It's on my short list of RPGs to try sometime (probably when the game has the additional content added.)

Man, hearing the comment that the combat is very similar to Fallout one and two almost made me drool! This is one game I'm really looking forward to playing, once it hits that completed stage.

"If" it ever hits the completed stage. I think they're out of money and looking to score some quick bucks by releasing early. I'm with most, I want to try this when it is complete with no more updates or patches coming...2020?

Back
Top Bottom