Hellpoint - Preview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Fextra Life checked out the Sci Fi Action RPG Hellpoint which is on Kickstarter right now:

Hellpoint Preview: Sci-fi Souls With a Horror Twist

Hellpoint by Cradle Studios, is an interesting blend of Dark Souls, Bloodborne and the space horror atmosphere of Dead Space. While clearly taking the backbone of its gameplay from Souls, the environments, setting and mood are all clearly inspired by dark sci-fi experiences like Dead Space, Alien or something in that similar vein.
As you fight your way through the demo level, a space station orbiting a black hole, the gameplay has a familiar feel, but the atmospheric mood is less than comforting. Let’s take a deeper look at a promising Indie game that just hit Kickstarter a few days ago.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Still not sure what to make of this. The space setting certainly is refreshing, but why have the rest being medievil? Makes no sense to me. I want space gadgets and weapons that shoot or at least are a Plasma Hammer (TM).
And it's always fun to run around in total darkness...

Hey, Darkheart what kind of games do you enjoy??
I mean wich rpg's are your favourite??
You can also tell me what kickstarter did you back.
Haven't loged in since I saw that many stupid projects were backed almost instantly, just they were some kind of special indie game... and I've seen that it des not happen only to games.

Sorry to botehr you like this, but I would like to know.

Love the setting

Back
Top Bottom