Star Citizen - "Incompetence And Mismanagement On A Galactic Scale"

Yeah, already released in a "we've met our legal obligations to our backers and provided a game." but not actually released where sites can review it and give it a score. :p

What a comment on this site that is known to support crowdfunding. Who dares wins.

Vid products are meant to be released to be delivered to players. They are not meant to be released to be reviewed by a select hand of co opted reviewers that are perceived as reliable because well, the others are sold out.

Because as this product is released, there are guys who reviewed each major updates, ships, cities and stuff.

They are not the chosen ones though.

Yeah, look, I was just trolling and quoting Dart from another thread. It was what he would have said. RIP!

I still feel like the game is a scam and the biggest waste of money ever. :)

My dear humans, if you're gonna all pool your gold and get 300,000,000$ to make the future of space-sims you should make it OPEN SOURCE so it is actually owned by the backers and future humans and not the private golden goose of a shit, has-been game dev.

I really hope people are wrong about it all just being a massive scam over the years, but it's not looking good. Then again, all I care about is a decent single player game, so my expectations are quite low.

Could've sworn I saw him speed by last time I was on vacation

AZUC5XD.png

KWzFoKA.jpg

Uhh…we got some new tech nicely comin along..just about done twenty new planets..uhh…Anyone wanna buy our new ships?

Couldn't be bothered with editing the post(s) and as it didn't add anything to the discussion, I just deleted it, as the starting post was against the rules as set down in the TOS.

Back
Top Bottom