Dragon Age: Inquisition - News Roundup

You guys do realize they were done with the game over a year ago but didn't want anyone to think they rushed it. Now there adding another month or so to make their ruse look even more convincing.;)

I'm actually looking forward to it despite my feelings about DA2.

Every new game is a new chance to shine or fall flat on their faces.:)

DA3 will outsale no-pools, regardless of it's release date.
I have that feeling in my gut!

Just went on Bio forum and made a douchebag post.

"No-Pools" should be capitalized since it's not merely a nickname - it's a proper noun, just like the name of any other game. xD

That Jump to Gamer has valid points imho, but the conclusion that it would surely be a financial failure? We'll certainly see. Even if it fails on as many points as he says (that gameplay vid he linked on a character being tortured being a good example), poor (by my biased standards anyway) games have been commercial successes before.

I started out skeptical, then became hopeful, then right back to skeptical when I saw the combat vids. What hasn't changed is the decision to not get it on release but wait for impressions from people here and, even then, depending on what games I'm still playing at the time, probably wait even longer to get it. Perhaps when it goes on sale.

For Non-US market it's actually November 21st. Just go to the official website, select a locale at bottom right and have alook at the date top right.

September… Erm… Let's hold the thought.
October… Nothin'.
November is now DA3.

No RPG in september and october?
Lords of Xulima - September 2014
Raven's Cry - October 14th 2014

Of course none of them will be an actual competitor for DA:I considering sales, but we just need to get the facts right. ;)

There's absolutely no way this game will be a financial failure. I'll hug joxer in public if that happens.

Meh, someone at EA realized that BioWare is doing a complete game this time, so they need several weeks more to cut some content and make Day 1-DLCs out of it.

They already have day1 DLC. Some items and horses IIRC.
So no.

@Morrandir

Thanks for corrections.
Yes, just like Square Enix, EA publish dates logic in different parts of the world belong to the stone age of no digital downloads.

I wish Xulima outsales no-pools, um… No-Pools, as am a backer on their KS project. But really, it can't happen.
About Raven's Cry I've never heard before. Sorry.

Meh, someone at EA realized that BioWare is doing a complete game this time, so they need several weeks more to cut some content and make Day 1-DLCs out of it.

The Deluxe edition extra are going to be the Day 1-DCL(s).

About Raven's Cry I've never heard before. Sorry.
Then you haven't watched well enough. ;)

But in fact I don't even know if this will be an actual RPG or just an open-world action adventure. There's very little information about gameplay.

Oh I did watch, believe me:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1061228164&postcount=3

It's just that my memory decided for it to be "never heard of". Because.

I was interested in Ravens Cry until it changed developer. It seems they took the pirate part of Two Worlds 2, and turned it into an Action/Adventure game.

I still cover the game when any news gets mentioned. The only problem is the publisher is worse than Deep Silver with any English information for Risen 3.

I wont tolerate this type of language, or posts in my news section. So the thread is now locked till you two come to your senses, and move on.

The replies will also be also deleted, and I wont warn you again either.:)

Update: Thread is open again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom