Outland 17 - A New Turn-Based Sci-Fi RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Developer Grenade Tree Games posted news on our forums about their Turn-Based Sci-Fi RPG called Outland 17. You can check the games website for more information.

In the meantime here is a concept art video.

Lead Your Revolution Through Outland 17

Outland 17 is a turn based Sci Fi RPG that takes inspiration from other genres such as tactics games and shooters. Each battle is a different experience because of the character load outs, environment, and tactics used. Every squad member can be customized with unique weapons, armor, attachments, perks, and skill sets to support an assortment of playstyles. With classes ranging from deadly snipers to resilient melee warriors, you choose the composition of your squad to best handle whatever challenges Outland 17 throws at you. Be prepared to fight on any battleground such as wide open fields, confined hallways, chaotic warzones, and more. Take cover, shoot explosive barrels, fire turrets, and do whatever it takes to gain a tactical advantage.
Grenade Tree

More information.

Last edited:
"Picture pages, picture pages time and get your picture pages, time to get your crayons and your pen…cils…"
Well if you bothered to read the forum post they are working on a trailer. I guess it's easier to complain about something then read all the information available.

Hey ChaosTheory,

We got you covered! We are about ready to release our first trailer for Outland 17. It will be no messing around. All the art you will see will be in game.

Hey ChaosTheory,

We got you covered! We are about ready to release our first trailer for Outland 17. It will be no messing around. All the art you will see will be in game.

No worries, just brought me back to my childhood for a sec watching that. There was a show where the guy would tell the story while he was illustrating the pictures. I think it was called Cover to Cover or something.

No offense intended.

Don't worry ChaosTheory, no offense taken.

In fact here is the trailer we promised. Tell us what you think.

Video here.

@Grenadetree
Looks quite interesting.
However all the information on your site is about combat or setting. Can you already tell us something about other concepts (exploration, NPC interaction, companions,...) or do we have to wait for your KS campaign?

@Grenadetree
Looks quite interesting.
However all the information on your site is about combat or setting. Can you already tell us something about other concepts (exploration, NPC interaction, companions,…) or do we have to wait for your KS campaign?

Hi Morrandir,

I'm happy to share anything about our game with you.

Besides from combat, the game plays like like FTL or XCom where you can unlock new team members as you play and choose the missions you want to go on and be rewarded for them.

Do you have specific things you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom