After Reset - More Kickstarter Updates

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Mr. Nixon of Black Cloud Studios has posted a few more updates for After Reset in the last few days. The first update is about The "Gyes" Bunker with new screenshots.

The "Gyes" Bunker: First Screenshots

In today's update, as I promised, we'd like to reveal you several in-game screenshots from the "Gyes" bunker. Below, there is one of its levels, where your journey will start.

Please, keep in mind:
- that this is our rough version "in progress";
- it is filled only with 40% of required objects;
- the lightning is not set yet;
- the preferences are set at low quality level (when we make a video they will be at maximum);
- despite that we use 4k textures (and we still test Physically Based Rendered textures).

So, lets pick an eye on what's going on there:

This is the whole level from above with ISO (isometric) view switched on. It looks like a map from Fallout: Tactics, isn't it.
The second update has a few misic and audio tracks to listen to.

Rock, Stone & Sandyard

To make you happy, Mariusz Jasionowicz and I have decided to put a brief but tasty atmosphere update which includes a new atmospheric audio track from the After Reset RPG OST.

The freshly created audio track is named “Rock, Stone & Sandyard” and is supposed to be played as the audio theme for areas of the Great Desert at night. Frankly, we have three variants, and we need your help to choose (I myself bend to B).
More information.

Their bunker map could use a diagonal corridor or two and/or an uneven room to break up the grid look.

Perhaps diagonal corridors aren't possible with their engine.

Back
Top Bottom