Kickstarter - Two New RPG Games

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here are two more kickstarters that maybe of interest to some of you.
smiley-wink.gif

The first kickstarter is a new JRPG by developer Gomiya Games called Braven Arts. The asking goal is $20,000 with twenty two days left. Here is a short description.

Braven Arts is a 2D turn-based fantasy RPG, influenced by the 16-bit JRPG classics such as Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, and Suikoden planned for release in late 2015. We want to take the backbone of the old classics, whip it up with modernized systems and mechanics, and give players something fresh that they can dig hours into just like we did with the old games.
The second kickstarter is a new narrative RPG called Fritz from Truceful Entertainment. The asking goal for this project is only $15,000. Again here is a short description.

Fritz is a narrative RPG with brutal real-time combat about life in the trenches of the First World War. You play as Fritz, a German soldier on the Western Front. Most of the gameplay is comprised of everyday activities like guard duty, getting food, and talking to your fellow soldiers. Attacks are sparse, but deadly and challenging.

The main aspect of the game is character development, both of Fritz and of his comrades. Each of them is shaped by interaction with others and the things they're going through. Your comrades can die practically randomly during attacks, but the longer they survive, and they closer they get to Fritz, the better their chances of survival as everyone helps each other.
More information.

For the first game I've posted in other thread something short, dunno.
Anyway, it looks good, promising etc.
But it's just... Nothing new and original. I would back it if it at least promised some kinky stuff for sick people like I am. But I seriously can't go over the same things over and over any more. Sorry.

The second game is no, no and just no, please. A graphics design fail.
Huge resolutions are not invented so you can watch more ants moving on your monitor. Plus, I don't think we want a magnifying glass while playing a game.
This game would be a horror for people with myopia and I just can't support that. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom