Fluent's RPGWatch Videos

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Just like my other Archive but this time it's for Fluent's Videos.:)

For now check out all of his videos in the following Link.

Fluent's World

Check back for more updates when Fluent posts more videos.

Thank you, Couch! :party:

I will post more videos in this sticky as I make them. :)

Here's a video showing off the latest build of the DirectX11 Renderer for Gothic 2:

Here's a video showing off the Diablo-style action-RPG, Din's Curse.

In this video I talk about gameplay aspects and what I think of the strategy-RPG, Telepath Tactics.

Here's part 1 of my Drakensang review, a video in which I talk a bit about what I think of the classic TDE adventure, Drakensang.

Here's a fun little video I made showing off the character and party creation in the classic CRPG, Might and Magic VI. Not to be taken too seriously, of course. :)

Well, I'll subscribe in the name of rpgwatch camaraderie and brotherhood, but I would suggest trying some more recent games. Gopher's channel grew very quickly over night after doing some of the best Wild Hunt preview videos.

Thanks for subscribing!

I play the games that interest me, whether they are new, old or whatever. I'm not trying to do things that are the most popular or would get me the most views, just what I truly find interesting and what I want to do.

Witcher 3 is currently something I'm not too interested in. However, I do cover new games as well, such as my preview video of Ruzar: The Life Stone. I plan on doing some work for Bard's Tale IV as well. So, stay tuned and you're sure to find something that interests you in the RPG world coming up. =)

How about doing some videos for the Orginal Sin when the ee edition is released? :)

Good idea. Maybe you could very quickly post a video illustrating the differences in the starting area.

Subscribed. Keep 'em coming. :)

Thanks, Format92! :)

I haven't been posting my latest videos in this thread, but perhaps I'll start doing that again. You can view all sorts of content on my YouTube channel, including Let's Plays, previews, reviews and all sorts of fun stuff. :)

All RPGs, All The Time!! :D

So Fluent, I've tried now twice to play KOTR all the way through (not recently, but back in the day) and was stopped for various reasons. I may now live vicariously through your "let's play" series, as it's always been a game I've put on my list as having been a major regret for not revisiting. Appreciate your efforts.

As a side note, it'd be neat to see how you fair with Jagged Alliance 2 or X-Com, though I'm guessing you're not into modern/tactical RPGs. Could be wrong.

So Fluent, I've tried now twice to play KOTR all the way through (not recently, but back in the day) and was stopped for various reasons. I may now live vicariously through your "let's play" series, as it's always been a game I've put on my list as having been a major regret for not revisiting. Appreciate your efforts.

As a side note, it'd be neat to see how you fair with Jagged Alliance 2 or X-Com, though I'm guessing you're not into modern/tactical RPGs. Could be wrong.

Hey. Thanks for checking out the videos! I'm taking a little hiatus from making them right now, and just note that I rarely (if ever?) finish any of the Let's Plays I start, but I hope you enjoy the journey for as long as it lasts. :)

Would love to try Jagged Alliance 2 or X-Com for the first time. I'm into your more hardcore or traditional style RPGs as well as strategy/tactical RPGs. Even regular strategy and war games interest me. I love games that make me think a bit and allow me to express my creativity. Anything RPG and I'm there. :)

Will keep those in mind for the future. I can pretty much safely say that my next Let's Play series (when I start back up again), is going to be a blind, first-time run of Icewind Dale! I've been holding off on playing it. When the time is right it will happen. :)

Cheers!

Will keep those in mind for the future. I can pretty much safely say that my next Let's Play series (when I start back up again), is going to be a blind, first-time run of Icewind Dale! I've been holding off on playing it. When the time is right it will happen. :)

Cheers!

Would you be willing to livestream that some evening? I'm loving the idea of making a cup of tea and joining you for one of your mid-evening livestreams, and Icewind Dale would be a lovely game for it, since it's got a calming sort of ambiance (at least when you're not in combat...)

Back
Top Bottom