Skyrim - Editorials @ Gamefront, VideoGamer

arrows swaping out could be due to the way skyrim handles stolen items. for example since the way traders don't see certain stolen items and if a stack as stolen items inventory i still haven't figured out if your stack rotates between stolen items or it lumps all of the stolen ones on the top. maybe if its the later the hotkeys get confused as you jump through the stack.

I didn't like morrowinds as well...I felt it was cluttered with information all over the place, spells and abilities sucked, as well as the inventory was difficult to find what you want.

I'm not sure why, but I'm having no difficulty with the current inventory system at all...

arrows swaping out could be due to the way skyrim handles stolen items. for example since the way traders don't see certain stolen items and if a stack as stolen items inventory i still haven't figured out if your stack rotates between stolen items or it lumps all of the stolen ones on the top. maybe if its the later the hotkeys get confused as you jump through the stack.

Again, this is not a favorites/hotkey issue. My inventory changes, not the favorites/hotkeys.

Regarding stolen items. It always lumps them together. If you steal a stacked item, it is added to your existing stack, and all become stolen.

If you pick up a free item, or buy an item, it also combines with your exisiting stack, except now all become non-stolen.

This is how Oblivion did it, too. Rather stupid actually. They should be bookkeept as separate stacks…

Whatever, you know all right. Grow up.

Totally getting sick of you JDR.

Keep it about the game.

Just FYI there is an ignore list here. If you guys can't play nice then add some people to your ignore list. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom