Looking for RPG-related album artwork

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for someone to contribute some RPG-related artwork for a music album I'm releasing on Bandcamp. Basically, I need something completely free, maybe someone is willing to throw something together for me in Photoshop? Or, maybe one of you know where I can get free RPG-related images that I can possibly make the cover myself in Photoshop (although I'm not very good and would prefer someone doing it for me!). Anyway, the music project is just some RPG music I made, so if anyone wants to help me out with it, I'd really appreciate it! Let me know if you guys have any ideas. Thanks!

Some dark clouds and a few pillars, indicating ruins of a temple, maybe ?

Question is, into which music category falls this ? Because fans of certain music tastes/directions tend to prefer a fixed set of artworks ... ;) Metal fans, for example, might rather something dark, I guess ...

The type of music is similar to Chrono Trigger's music. I'm not sure how you would categorize it. It is a bit funky, with drums, not like Jeremy Soule but more like Nobuo Uematsu.

I'm just looking for something recognizable as an RPG trope. Maybe a dragon breathing fire, or an old temple, like you suggested. Or maybe a well-equipped Wood Elf in leather armor. Something like that. Or even a panoramic vista of something that looks like Middle Earth would work. Or a map of some fantasy land.

Back
Top Bottom