Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Patch 0.5.15. - Codename: Flee!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Fleeing is now possible in Vagrus: The Riven Realms:

A New Build is OUT - Patch 0.5.15. - Codename: Flee!

Hi Folks,

Thank you for all the feedback you shared with us in the last few weeks! This was immensely useful from the smallest bug reports to the super-ambitious ideas on how to turn Vagrus into a AAA title [thanks for crediting so grand a potential to our tiny team], and we appreciate you taking the time to help us with your insights.

One of the most commonly flagged missing feature was the option to Flee from Crew Combat encounters, and so after the first bundle of quick-fixes, we shifted our focus to that. Soon after starting to design Flee, we just felt that Appeasing enemies -bribing them to let you go without even having to run for it - was so tied to the Flee mechanic that it only made sense to implement both. And so we did.
We also made a number of tweaks, including the change that Tax collectors no longer factor in cargo from Trade tasks when calculating the tax amount.

It took a little more time than we originally planned and we wanted to make it available as soon as possible, so it has not been extensively playtested. The game might have become a tad too easy with these changes - please share your views about that once you had the chance to play a couple of hours with this new build.

[...]
More information.

So, I'm absolutely in love with this game but I loved Thea 2 as well, so I knew I'd love this game. It's a different beast entirely if you haven't played Thea or Thea 2.

I have no idea how to describe it other than, "You're a merchant in a post-apocalyptic world trying to make money, build a team, and survive."

Back
Top Bottom