Two Worlds II - Creative Vision Video Diary

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Two Worlds Vault has a Creative Vision Diary Video, courtesy of Gametrailers. Here's their description:
Fresh from the PR team from Topware US, here's the newest "Creative Vision Diary HD" video, narrated by Topware's Scott Cromie at GameTrailers.com. Scott details the history of the franchise, and goes on to showcase the marvelous customization options available in the game - from crafting, to making potions, to superbly complex spellcrafting system, with interesting new footage interspersed with the trailer videos and the game's intro.
More information.

Looks like a very promising game. I like the fact that it came be very complicated or very simple

Looks like a very promising game. I like the fact that it came be very complicated or very simple

Got it earlier this week. Looks interesting, although I've just played the tutorial part.

It did crash for me before I even got to play it in the beginning. Turned out to have something to do with the PhysX engine (I have a Radeon card). I had to download it from NVidia and install it manually - the setup files on the DVD didn't work (refused to install)

Back
Top Bottom