King Arthur: Knight's Tale - Release Date, Classes

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Neocore Games announces the release date of King Arthur: Knight's Tale and shows an overview of the classes.

RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCEMENT (AND MORE)!

Knights,

it's about time we sit down at the Round Table again, we have important matters to discuss! Without further ado, let's get to it, shall we?

FULL RELEASE DATE

The most important thing first: we're happy to share with you that Knight's Tale is leaving Early Access and going into full release on February 15, 2022. As you already know, we have 4 Acts lined up, with over 30 heroes from 6 classes for you, and we can't wait for you to continue your journey in Avalon!

Until then of course, we will be releasing one more update: the PvP mode, unlocked as a Kickstarter stretch goal last year, is coming alongside a few other things this December.

NEW DEV DIARY ENTRY - CLASSES IN KNIGHT'S TALE

We're continuing our video series about the intricacies of Knight's Tale, this time around with an in-depth overview of the game's classes! If you want to know more about what we had in mind when designing our heroes, check out the video below!

[...]
More information.

Neocore have made some decent games and I love the look of this one. Arthurian, dark setting, lots of great mechanics. Feb 2022 seems realistic though it does feel like their updates in EA and have been a bit slow, so that worries me a bit about hitting that date or releasing in really good shape.

I've played The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (1 & 2), they were very fun games. I didn't have any issue, but they'd been out for a while so I don't know how polished their games are on release. Let's hope they have enough experience to announce a realistic target date.

They also developed the Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor games which I think are their best titles.

Not sure if I'll get this one. There are almost too many tactical turn-based games to choose from now.

Not sure if I'll get this one. There are almost too many tactical turn-based games to choose from now.

Then grab'em all. You won't regret playing this one, XCOM2, Gears: Tactics, Jagged Alliance 3, Project Haven, Urban Strife, etc etc etc.

I somehow still haven't even played XCOM 2. :)

I really liked it, you and everyone else should know this by now :p
It only gets better with War of the Chosen DLC

But don't worry, you're playing with me all the time, you and a lot of other members here. You're all on my squad :p

Last edited:
They also did King Arthur: The Role Playing games (1 and 2) which were quite good blends of an RTS and RPG, which give me further hope for the turn-based take on this lore.

Back
Top Bottom