Popup Dungeon - First Look @ TBL

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers checked out Popup Dungeon:

Popup Dungeon | Turn-Based Tactical RPG | Gameplay First-Look

Let's take a look at Popup Dungeon by Triple.B.Titles. A tactical roguelike RPG inspired by our favorite tabletop games that lets you create any ability, item, villain, hero, and game imaginable. Be sure to check out our review on the blog.
More information.

Not sure why, but I seem really drawn to this.

Update: purchased.

Let us know how it is please.

It's good. It's a bit different in it's like you are doing skirmish levels between story boards and choices and it looks really good.

I picked it up. It seems decent and a bit... unfinished, perhaps? I have a feeling that if I just shelf this one for six months and come back it will be a lot more filled out.

Sponsored this from the get-go, have it loaded and ready to go, just waiting on the first ten or so patches/updates to happen then I'll be checking it out fully. I've really been waiting for this one!!!

I picked it up. It seems decent and a bit… unfinished, perhaps?
Seeing how much they emphasize player-made customizations and mods makes me a lot skeptical of the out-of-the-box game.

Seeing how much they emphasize player-made customizations and mods makes me a lot skeptical of the out-of-the-box game.

There is definately a lot there before people can mod it....and don't get it wrong the player made stuff is made with in game tools.

Back
Top Bottom