POE II - Beast of winter: How to convince Neriscyrlas to let go ? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pillars of Eternity » POE II - Beast of winter: How to convince Neriscyrlas to let go ?

Default POE II - Beast of winter: How to convince Neriscyrlas to let go ?

October 21st, 2020, 23:54
Hey All,

According to the wiki: https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia….hless_Dominion

I should be able to talk neriscyrlas into laying herself to rest an give up the struggle :

"You can talk her into laying herself to rest. Ask her if she knows how long she's been here and why she hasen't given up yet. Cruelly pointing out that this isn' life; she's already dead; that she desperately clings to an eternity of endless, futile struggle, even after many centuries. The Watcher can convince her to let go, and take her well deserved respite on the Void. She will finally relent and admit that she does indeed feel very, very tired. Then she finally let go. "

However in my playthroughs even when pushing up insight and Arcana, I am not able to achieve this… Is this option really valid ? If so, does anyone know how one can achieve it ? What reqiurements do I have to meet ? Or do Have to be especially Cruel (Disposition) ?

For me, this would be the most fitting option so I would be grateful If someone could help me out on that issue….

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Lannister

Watchdog
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

October 26th, 2020, 13:34
I don't know. I've never done that at least. It's not even mentioned in another wiki:
https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fext…hless+Dominion

The "talking her down" option with Insight and Arcana at 13, and Diplomacy at 11, is the one I know works.

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pillars of Eternity » POE II - Beast of winter: How to convince Neriscyrlas to let go ?