35% off Masterminds of Sharn in the DDO Market
50% off Dragonborn and the Inquisitive Universal Enhancement Tree
75% off Ruins of Gianthold
Now through December 10th!

Weekly Coupon
Bell of Opening
Coupon Code OPENBELL
Now through December 10th!

I hear the Jester is arriving tonight on the forums, but yup, as of today the coins are dropping! Expect to see the Jester of Festivult in-game starting next week, probably something like next Wednesday or Thursday after a small patch.

Although Alrik's a first lifer and doesn't really need the XP, if we ran the Harbor 2's and such without him he'd miss out on a good bit of coin lords favor that he wants.

Sounds like we should run the lvl9/10 alts, then.

Thank you for changing your plans.

The house where my grandparents had lived, and which was inherited by their son, my father, is decided to be sold by my parents.
So I took what I could get - mostly things with nice memories on them - and drove ghome with the car of my parents … I really have no idea when it will be sold, but the one who wants to buy it has lready said that he wants to demolish it.
So I rescued lots of old or even ancient photos, letters, and even more anccient ttoys and board games and books.
A relative (she's the daughter of a brother of my grandmother) came by and took a few items for her family as well.

So, at least most important stuff is "rescued", inclusive a Maria statuette ca. half a metre high. There is the habit - or rather : has been, since young people usually don't do this anymore - to have a small niche in the houses for Maria statuettes which look down on the street from their standing point (usually high above). There is often glass to protect them. I suspect that "our" Maria statue is such a "protective" statue, but even my grandmother couldn't tell me where this statuette was from when she lived.
In the village where I was, I looked up - and found instantly 2 or 3 building which still have these "protective statuettes" (I assume that they were meant to be for protection).

And now I'm tired.

Thank you, once again.

Edit : Found an Wikipedia entry : https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausfigur

A plan for the winter events : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...Has-Arrived!?p=6384423&viewfull=1#post6384423

Last edited:
They did a fix patch, not real long but plan on several minutes to update. And read release notes, it is about augments and fixing slots ect.

Thread about the update : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...-December-9th-9-00-AM-1-00-PM-Eastern-(-5-GMT)

The Patch Notes : https://www.ddo.com/en/update-48-patch-2-release-notes

Special note on what the patch does with old items : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthre...ern-(-5-GMT)?p=6385664&viewfull=1#post6385664

Steelstar said:
New copies of these items will not drop with Augments in their slots, but are otherwise unchanged. Where they had slotted augments, they now have empty slots.

We ran into significant implementation problems when trying to configure these legacy items to work with our new preslotting tech. While we would liked to have kept these in place, we wanted to make sure that the new Augment system works consistently game-wide, and that meant removing the preslotted augments from these legacy items.

Since it's Harbor 2's, we'll probably get done pretty quickly. For that matter, you could probably catch up on your own if it really came down to it. We'd save the level 3 chains (Gatekeeper, Waterworks) for next session if necessary.

Looks like I'll be a little late arriving as I have an important phone call coming through just as the game is scheduled to start. I'll be there as quickly as I can be. Sorry.

Xmas day I'll be headed south to my brother's house for dinner. I doubt anyone will be on that day anyway, being xmas, but I doubt I'll make it back in time for the session if it happens.

January 15th I have a class going from 5:30-8:30pm, so I will be out that night. I'll try to remember to remind everyone later.

I've also only had 4 hours of sleep, if that, so I may be walking into walls fairly quickly. Work was rained out tomorrow though, so there is that.

I won't be playing next week either; have lots of people coming over. I think we cancel.

Next week is called off. If anyone has time to burn late Christmas Day, there might be a little catch-as-catch-can but I wouldn't count on anyone.

The following week (New Year's Day) is TBD for now. As we get closer and people's plans start coming together, please drop a note here. We'll see what makes sense.

Just in case anyone is playing :

DDO Store Sales: December 24th - 31st
Store More Loot!
Get 20% off:
Character Banks
Shared Bank, Deposit Box, and Plat Storage
Inventory Space
Bags
Now through December 31st!

December Deals: The final week!
Now through December 31st, get:
35% off the Universal Action Point Tome +1
50% off White Plume Mountain Bonus Items and the Soul Splitter Adventure Pack
75% off Veteran Status

Double Bonus Points are back!
Get twice the Bonus Points in the DDO Store through January 3rd!

Available for a limited time: +2 Racial Action Point tomes!
Now through January 3rd.

Otto's Boxes are back!
Now through January 3rd.

Weekly Coupon
Critical Heal Potion x10
Coupon Code TENCRITHEAL

DDO Bonus Days bring you a +20% Cannith Crafting XP Boost, now through December 27th!

Finally ! I made it !
I did Amber Temple aka Sealed In Amber today ! I
I needed several hours for that, unfortunately. I think it was 3. Mainly because I was soloing everything through … The only thing I really missed was that "lookout" how how the Wiki calls it …

The only named loot I got from that was a Barovian repeater, but I think that it's okay. Of course I prefer something as named loot which changes the look a bit. ;)

From our guild run I had such an horrible memory / impression that i was procrastinating that for months now … But now it's over ! ;)

The next steps will be a bit more lighter for me.

Oh, and I think i have seen the only fox in whole Barovia ! He was close to that Vistani camp on the way to the electric hill …

Attachments

• Fox in Barovia ScreenShot_2020-12-26_193834_0.jpg
    Fox in Barovia ScreenShot_2020-12-26_193834_0.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 20
Next week is called off. If anyone has time to burn late Christmas Day, there might be a little catch-as-catch-can but I wouldn't count on anyone.

The following week (New Year's Day) is TBD for now. As we get closer and people's plans start coming together, please drop a note here. We'll see what makes sense.
OK, we're closer now. How's everyone looking for Friday (Saturday morning for that upside-down guy)? I'm in.

As far as I currently know, I should be fine for this week. :)

Back
Top Bottom