Watch Dogs 3 rumored to be released later this year

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/735323/Rumour+Watch+Dogs+3+set+in+London/
our sources claim the Watch Dogs 3 details are true. We're told that Watch Dogs 3 will indeed be set in London, and that Ubisoft will follow their formula of letting us choose the gender of our character. The parkour system has also apparently been improved to make it easier to reach higher places.
Wouldn't surprise me if these rumors end up true.
Not sure about parkour as the most fun in WD2 was driving/flying gadgets. I mean… You're playing a hacker, not an acrobat! At least in WD2.

In case you still didn't buy WD2, humor me and do it already.
WD1? Avoid like a plague!

Both games had their moments - and yet both underwhelmed.

I wonder if the third time's the charm. It would certainly be about time.

The concept is begging to be an open world Deus Ex - so here's hoping.

Also, I do so hope they dump the hipster hacker angle from the second one. Anything would be better than that shit.

Also, I do so hope they dump the hipster hacker angle from the second one. Anything would be better than that shit.
Speak for yourself. I loved MC and if those silly sidekicks were real I'd befriend them all.

Didn't care for both previous games so yeah says everything I need to.:cool:

Who knows, maybe Ubisoft will give it the assassin's Creed treatment too. Wouldn't that be nice?

Speak for yourself. I loved MC and if those silly sidekicks were real I'd befriend them all.

I'm not surprised - you like everything that's counter to the familiar on principle.

Sadly, I'm not big into suits forcing the humor angle to compensate for the ultra serious tone of the first game.

I'd rather just have something genuine and from the heart.

It's true sometimes I deliberately question one's mindset. But in this case, MC is exactly a person I wanted to be when I was teen. It happened however I'm alergic to social networks and my life story went other route, but should I stop fanasize what could have been? I don't think so and Ubi allowed me to play nonexisting myself.
There is no counter agenda behind this case.

As usual, you're deliberately not seeing what's obvious from a moon. The first game was boring and annoying. Not just the game but also it's MC and NPCs. Being boring and annoying is just that. It has nothing to do with any kind of serious tone.
Compare it with FarCry3. Is that game boring and annoying? To me it wasn't. Remember any humor from it? Or was it actually serious tone done in interesting way?
I have no idea what suits wanted nor care about their wishes. Those overpaid parasites do not develop games - all they ever do is sacking developers so they don't get fired instead.

Yeah right. Every time I tossed you a genuine from the heart masterpiece you were panning or ridiculing it.
I'm not saying WD2 is a masterpiece, it's not. It is a great game unlike the first one which was a failed abortion.
But enough of this wall of text, I don't want my posts to look like that.

Back
Top Bottom