It's been a long time

Yeah, Dart's just bought a million euro house & is single again. Maybe he could put you up for a week or two? You'd have to move to Denmark though. Brrrrrrr.

You're right, I'd stopped following that thread by the time he clarified the currency, good spot.

So yeah, Dart's just bought a 161,000 euro house & is single again. Maybe he could put you up for a week or two? You'd have to move to Denmark though. Brrrrrrr.

God is good man, he'll always be there with you. Nice to have you back and best of luck with everything going on. Love, Fluent.

"What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay strong, mate!

Also, there was an article making the rounds a while back about the support an online community could provide: https://www.bbc.com/news/disability-47064773

It's not entirely related to your situation, but it is worth remembering that you have friends world wide, even if it's not people you see on a daily basis.

Sorry to hear about all the things that have gone south for you and that things didn't work out as you hoped they would at the time.

I hope things will change for the better for you in the not too far future.

While I have basically stopped posting on Facebook, I have followed your Facebook over those last few years so I am aware of your hardship and wish you all the best, lots of luck and that those hard times may pass quickly.
I am also very glad that you found your way back here. This community is (generally) very supportive :).

Skaven,

I have been a long-time lurker/occasional poster for many years, and I always wondered where you went. I developed a very strong interest in roguelikes solely as a result of your posts back in the day - which seems so trivial compared to what you have endured. I hope things improve for you soon.

Although my troubles pale in comparison to yours, I have developed major hand and forearm troubles over the years. I have found that Dragon Naturally Speaking still allows me to play turn based games. Should you find your fortunes turn such that you have an opportunity to game but physical limitations hamper you, many roguelikes can be played using only your voice.

I wish you the best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom