Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Kickstarter Update and new Partner - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Kickstarter Update and new Partner

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Kickstarter Update and new Partner

Yesterday, 20:33
Just looking at the example you gave, I think it must be noted that there were 12 grateful and supportive comments first, and then one that was a bit pissy. I think on an interwebz forum, you've got to take those 12-1 wins!
--
"I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there's no real problem, but I'm not sure there's no real problem."
Richard Feynman

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)

Yesterday, 21:39
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
Just looking at the example you gave, I think it must be noted that there were 12 grateful and supportive comments first, and then one that was a bit pissy. I think on an interwebz forum, you've got to take those 12-1 wins!
It's quality over quantity that counts

I gave that example because it was the last straw. It was just after a thread on the camera feature that didn't start too well, and a few others before in which the comments went a bit 'meh'. Maybe it was just a bad period and people were feeling a bit down and cranky.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)

Yesterday, 21:47
Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
I gave that example because it was the last straw. It was just after a thread on the camera feature that didn't start too well, and a few others before in which the comments went a bit 'meh'. Maybe it was just a bad period and people were feeling a bit down and cranky.
If comments sometimes being a bit "meh" is enough for someone to leave a forum, I think that shows more of an issue with the person than the forum.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)

Yesterday, 22:43
Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
It's quality over quantity that counts

Yeah I remember that thread, My replies were not that positive and still stick by what I wrote. I didn't attack Purple it was the other-way around. She didn't like my opinion.

My beef was modders did everything the developer claimed was new.
--
"Facts are stubborn things, and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Couchpotato

Laziest Man Alive

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Kickstarter Update and new Partner