Kingmaker - Announced

MCA is a prostitute

Aren't we all. ;)

Need more details but looks interesting.

I like most of the concept (apart from perhaps the "Kingdom"), but let's just say they have a lot to prove.

Sounds closer to spellforce series. Conquer town and such. Hum. Prefer turn base. Wish folks would adopt D:OS engine :)
Not really. I guess most missed you get different background as you mouse over different sections of that website:

RTwP = PASS

Yea most of the old black isle guys are all big fans of the RTWP combat. To me it appears a large amount of the target audience for these games want turn based myself included.

I don't have a problem with it being RTwP. I do have a problem with how cartoony it looks though based on that screenshot.

Anything better than disastrous Pillars of Uglinity and Tranny is endurable. But I won't buy a space-pause realtime crap.

Well I am interested but way too early/little info to get much of an impression of what we are dealing with here.

Most games fail to deliver and this is from a rather unproven studio so odds are against them. Yet I shall remain hopeful until they disappoint me.

Yes! They got the license for our beloved Pathfinder RPG and they made it Real Time, how awesome! ... said no Pathfinder player ever.

Chris Avellone is somewhat overrated IMHO - *drops the bomb*. I read somewhere that he wrote the Durance lines in PoE, I didn't like it. Actually, all companions in PoE are like meh...

If anyone here is curious about kingmaker, I read the first two books and wrote a small description about this adventure path on the previous topic: https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1061451190#post1061451190

We certainly are not :) You were welcome to have spoken for yourself, though. :D
I'm sitting at work doing stuff for money I wouldn't do without. So yes, I am. ;)

I'm sitting at work doing stuff for money I wouldn't do without. So yes, I am. ;)

People talk about how women(or men) who sell sex as being exploited etc but no one bats an eye lid for all the coal miners etc! So yes anyone who uses their body and get paid for is whore!

Chris Avellone has his high and now he is at his low, just like everyone.
Don't understand why ppl hate him just because he is not as good as expected.
Seriously, the only wrong doing of him would be being mediocre which should be the attribution of most of ppl.

Back
Top Bottom