Pricewatch!

All but the newest things in the Endless games from Amplitude are 75% off on Steam right now.
I saw that. Any particular recommendations? At some point in the past, I've tagged Dungeons and Legends as games I'm interested in, but I can't remember anything about them now.

Dungeon of the Endless was a pretty cool roguelite game, which is was fun during the 24h I played it. Gets too repetitive after that imho, but I would recommend it.

Endless Space is a nice, introductory 4X game. If you've played and enjoyed 4X games before, though, Endless Legend is a much better game.

Vendetta: Raven's Cry (formerly known as Raven's Cry) is 50% off on Steam atm.

Beware though, just about the only person recommending this game is Joxer. ;) I myself have shied away from it due to all the negative reviews, and will probably be waiting for steeper discounts before I'd consider grabbing this.

Actually I said this is above average game panned unfairly by critics and to this day I can't understand why exactly. Maybe they played it with mushrooms? Wouldn't surprise me they got stuck then, the game has no autoaim idiocy.

It is the only game that received only negative scores on metacritic where I cannot agree at all as I like the game:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/ravens-cry

Keep in mind that the game is by no means a musthave and in such cases waiting for discount is always a good idea. It's IMO one unique example where mainstream media killed it's sales with no reason except proving they can. As such, perhaps in time it'll become a classic example where mainstream "pro" reviewers will be called out for misjudging a product - again. I say perhaps, there is still hope that the history won't repeat.

But why was I the only one who discussed it here? Because noone else bought it. ;)

It's the Witcher's 9th anniversary! Sales on Steam and GOG (and probably others).

The Technomancer -50% off on Steam...22,49Eur seems like a sweet deal...tempting.

Even before patching in my case it's a good game with unavoidable trashmob respawns that will get on your nerves but will still not be annoying enough like in FF13 to ragequit.
If only developers added more areas and stopped respawns, it'd be an awsome game. Sadly, it's just a good game.

Steam sale! Steam sale! Party time! Hmm... kinda Meh... but there's some good stuff in there and it's not like you need a lot to tide you over to the black Friday sale.

Legend of Grimrock: 66% off, same for Grimrock 2
Witcher: Game of the Year: 20% off
Talos Principle: 75% off (same with the expansion)
Bioshock Infinite: half price
Vampire: Bloodlines: 75% off (there's still time to play it before the graphics get too awful!)
Shower with Your Dad Simulator: 69 cents!? Oh dear.

well i got starcrawlers@25% and some other games, no rpg though :(, will wait for autumn sale next month

well i got starcrawlers@25% and some other games, no rpg though :(, will wait for autumn sale next month

That's just my thought, porcozaur! Maybe I buy only Serpents in the Staglands and go wait for Autumn/Thanksgiving Sale.

Back
Top Bottom