Review of The Technomancer

He must be, given how he can play a 60 hours game in 24 hours.

Haha, not quite! The Technomancer did provide me with about 60 hours of gaming though: 25 hours the first time, 20h the second and 15h the third. Roughly. That was spread over two weeks though, not a day, sadly..

As for unreasonable reviews: I agree. The bashing doesn't make much sense. Sure, the repetition is bad, as is the respawning, but people criticizing it for not having GTA5 production values are just being unreasonable.

With the budgets behind those games, do they really sell that much up to justify a (weak) real time action play and graphics with a relative ambitions?

I mean those dev studio clearly at an half indie level could better target turn based when they try do a CRPG. It's like they are constantly aiming too big and end with questionable productions.

(…)
And so on… it continues in that way. Its really published and labeled as serious review. If you know at least intro of Technomancer you would know that blatant nonsensical cliché is what that retard has written.

Fact is: all gaming sites (mainstream or not) would give this game a score 0.50 or 1.00 higher if the site's reviewer played the game while listening to that song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom