Grimoire - Released

I think he might have underpriced it, from one perspective. I mean, the handful of people that will actually pay $35 for it on release day would probably have paid $50. Then just go back on his word, as usual, and slash the price down to a realistic level a few days later and actually make a few sales.

Yeah, but Spiderweb games are fantastic and Vogel proved himself to me back in Exile 3 days

I've never played anything by "golden era games"

You have. Cleve was involved in at least Wizardry 7. This originally started as a Wizardry spinoff before the Siroteks sold Robert and Andrew's intellectual property to themselves.

Nobody dog Myrth please. He kept the lolz going even after getting flack for doing it. He put the counter on the 7 year old 11 days thread - twice!

@jdr
I probably enjoyed Exile 3 so much because I missed the old AD&D games with tactical combat. Heading into each new Spiderweb game I was already excited. They're always huge games with great combat encounters and story rich worlds.

If you were into this sort of RPG you'd understand? There's just not that many!

Last edited:
I will likely play this at some point. Not for 37€, though.
I have feared he would stick to this price point. 15-20€ would have been my range. Since this is not some indie project needing the money, but a 20 year pet project I don't see why I should pay that amount of money.

If it gets patched to run stable on newer machines I will get it at some point. I usually buy all turn-based blobbers. Usually not for 37€...

Well, the stream I was watching has died. He quit out due to too many crashes and assertion errors

Main impression so far is the sounds are too annoying

It's a shame Cleve will have some sort of air of credibility now. People will have to refer to him as a game developer, at least. Kind of feels like calling Donald Trump president...

You know what's worse than the inaccessible price? Cleve saying he'll never put it on sale after the launch discount.

I wouldn't bet 35.99 dollars on it. Hell, I wouldn't even bet a dime on it.
Of course, he will put the game on discount, sooner or later.

So luji, how is it? You must own it by now?

Unbelievers go in front row :D :p

yc45jnU.png

Last edited:
I feel sure he accepts donations for whatever you think to be the proper amount.

It's the best blobber since Wiz7 days, by far. Of course low-standard cucks should stick to Skyrim, PoE and Gayomeda.

OK, so by reading the thread, I finally found out what "the incline" means...lol. :biggrin:

I had been wondering about that one.

And yea, $35 for a game like this, that is nutso pricing. $20 is the correct price, and it will sell. Lots of old school rpg fans still out there. Course, if some posts that are saying this are correct, and if its a buggy mess, then no price level will be worth buying until its patched up. And maybe that process will take another 20 years...:p

It's the best blobber since Wiz7 days, by far. Of course low-standard cucks should stick to Skyrim, PoE and Gayomeda.

huh?

So, if you have low-standards(expectations, right?) for blobbers you should play non-blobbers?

What about high-standard? Legend of Grimrock 2, perhaps?

How's the stability for you? Many crashes? Are you streaming?

PS. Don't say cuck - you just look brainwashed. :p

Last edited:
To clarify for the sake of Codex codex - "incline" is used in a more general sense to mean the production of better quality, more hardcore RPGs, and "decline" is the reverse. The coming of Grimoire is celebrated as the apex of the incline, through which all humanity will benefit.

To clarify for the sake of Codex codex - "incline" is used in a more general sense to mean the production of better quality, more hardcore RPGs, and "decline" is the reverse. The coming of Grimoire is celebrated as the apex of the incline, through which all humanity will benefit.

Does this count for Sapiens?
--
Luiji, its good to see Corwin is still exploring after all these years. Maybe he can find Dhruin somewhere in the Outback.
--

good sign.jpg

So why aren't you blobbing away your time in the precious Grimoire?

__

Back
Top Bottom