Greedfall - Review @ ACG

my biggest problem, besides the bugs and stuff, are the dead quests, the world is dead until some quests are activated. plus there seem to be too few of them. even when activated in certain areas.

also there doesnt seem to be any reasoning skill involved in the quests , even the ones that are interesting and complex. you just talk and an attribute check procs. the most dificutl choices were in the tutorial , first town when picking sides.. after that its pretty breezy .

I have a soft spot for Spiders games, even when they inevitably fumble. That said, this is easily the best Spiders entry so far. And it's actually been the top Steam seller since it dropped so I think we can call it a sleeper hit. I suspect people are just hungry for a Bioware game since they've been busy making a lootshooter.

Like any Spiders game, if you manage your expectations you can have some fun.

also there doesnt seem to be any reasoning skill involved in the quests
There is sometimes charisma, sometimes intuition and sometime both. Then there is threatening (no skill needed) and passing the ball to your current sidekick if they belong to a faction of the addressee.

But I bet you're still in the first town. There, I said in another thread, forget diplomacy, take the lock picking skill first!

Back
Top Bottom