Seven - Patch 1.0.6

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new patch for Seven: The Days Long Gone which fixes many gameplay, quest and audio issues.

Dear Players,

After such a fantastic support you have all showed to us, we had no other choice but to postpone the optimization works and focus on fixing all the bugs you have reported over the past week. We would like to assure you we are working hard on optimization fixes, but it was too early for us to apply them in the latest patch.

GAMEPLAY:
NEW: Crouch will now be retained after jumping.
NEW: Possibility to scroll through tutorial content in tutorials panel using gamepad.
NEW: Possibility to remove saves from Load and Save submenu.
NEW: Possibility to override manual saves from Save submenu.
NEW: Quick Save option in in-game menu.
NEW: Saves are sorted by the date of their creation instead of file modification date.
NEW: Disabled possibility to save from in-game menu if saves are locked.
NEW: Equipment Panel - show on equip list items equipped in other slots.
NEW: Proper particle effect added for the Guffnaw Grenade.
NEW: Possibility to craft or upgrade crafting/alchemical station using crafting components from stash. When the same component is in inventory and in stash, components from inventory are used first.
NEW: 'Assemble' and 'Upgrade Station' panel display amount of items needed to craft/upgrade station as a sum of items from inventory and stash. Additionally these panel will show how many of said items are in stash.
FIX: Item weight display fixed.
FIX: Climbing will no longer cancel invisibility.
FIX: Icons for warned status should now display properly over NPCs heads.
FIX: Opening in-game menu will no longer freeze for a while if player has lots of save files.
FIX: Showing 'Continue' option in main menu if any saves are available.
FIX: Saves that are issued automatically by Fast Travel system aren't failing anymore.
FIX: Properly handle sprint action when sprint button is pressed. Fixes issue with necessary to press sprint button again after certain gameplay actions.
FIX: Fixes for gamepad crouch button behavior.
FIX: Equipped active skill will now properly retain assigned upgrades after loading saved game.
FIX: Weapon will be now properly holstered after moves like choke, backstab, dropkill.
FIX: Including equipped items when showing 'owned items count' in assemble crafting panel.
FIX: Increased damage for exploding trap, grenades and darts.
FIX: Critical Damage Upgrade now displays stats properly.

[...]
More information.

thats a bunch. i probably wont be playing until summer or next winter )

I'm simultanously attracted and repelled by what I read about this game. Could be I like it, could also be I hate it.
At the moment I keep waiting for the discount bin.

@Darkheart;, I totally agree with you. I am waiting for the discount bin for this title as well.

You guys are reading my mind!

Back
Top Bottom